We’ve chatted about QR codes, what they are, how to use them and where to put them. Now lets chat about how to use them to grow your business.
1. Put it in your Power Point presentation. At the end of a presentation the attendees, no matter how thrilled you were, have some place to be. Instead of writing down all of your contact information, they can simply scan a QR code.
2. Use it to get Likes and Followers. Instead of linking your QR code to your website, link it to your Facebook page or Twitter account.
3. Put it on a price tag. Allow shoppers to scan the code off the price tag and learn more about the product than you could ever possibly print on a small price tag.
4. Create a scavenger hunt. You can link QR codes to hints and clues and use multiple codes for the game.
5. Put it on a for sale sign. Anywhere you can give a potential purchaser more information, put a QR code.
6. Put it on your luggage or anything else you want to personally identify.