Bonnie and Matt Dewkett launch, Social Ocean, a social media management company.
Ridgefield, Connecticut – January 23, 2012 – Bonnie and Matt Dewkett have opened Social Ocean media, located in Fairfield County, CT. The company, designed to assist business owners, both small and large in establishing a social media presence.
Social media has become increasingly important to businesses. The United States social media audience grew 37 percent in 2011. Business who don’t have a social media presence are losing out on new customers and losing connection with their current customers. Social Ocean will help businesses small and large make sense of the social media phenomenon and take advantage of the benefits it has to offer.
Social Ocean will offer a full range of social media options for businesses. Services include:
- Setting up social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Linked In.
- Designing custom logos and pages to meet your businesses needs.
- Daily updates on all social media outlets to keep your customer engaged..
- Blog creation and updates of content.
- Establishing a web presence for your customers, present and potential.
- Training you and your employees on social media.
- Making sure customers can find you. Most customers use the web to determine how and when they will purchase. Are you there to be found?
They can be reached at 203-731-4651 and firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Owners
Bonnie and Matt Dewkett also own The Joyful Organizer, LLC. Bonnie holds a MBA in marketing from Nichols College and Matt holds a B.S. in finance and management from The University of Maine. Bonnie travels the country speaking about business development, productivity and organization.